2009 Superformance GT40 MKI
Custom Spec Roush 427R, Getrag Transmission - 1,533 Miles
This Fantastic Superformance GT40 has SOLD
2009 Superformance GT40 Mark I for sale from San Francisco Sports Cars. This wicked Superformance GT40 puts out over 550HP and sports the World-Famous Gulf Oil livery.
This striking GT40 has been built with all the proper goodies:
- Custom Roush 427 solid lifter motor
- Period Correct decals
- High capacity air Conditioning
- "Gurney Bubble" on driver door
- Dual fuel tanks
- BRM style true knockoff rims
- Avon "Billboard" tires
- Getrag Transmission (as found in the original GT40)
- Dana 3.46 w/ limited slip
- Orange rims
- Original style seats with silver rivets
- Original style suspension
- Wilwood vented disc brakes
- Bilstein coilover shocks w/ H&R springs
This is an iconic car that performs as well as it looks!
Asking $116,000 ono, trade ins gladly considered financing and leasing available upon approval of credit
Take a look at the detailed photo galleries where you will find an additional 63 pictures as well as videos following the initial 46 photo slide show.
San Francisco Sports Cars
191 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070
If you have an exotic sports car or an entire collection to consign and are anywhere in California, please consider San Francisco Sports Cars
Thank you for visiting!
2009 SUPERFORMANCE GT40 FEATURED PHOTOS:
click photo below - use right and left arrow keys to view pictures
CLICK BELOW FOR THE VIDEO FOOTAGE!
CLICK A PHOTO GALLERY BELOW!