1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
tribute resto rod
Hugger orange with houndstooth interior - 67k Miles
This Amazing Camaro SS Tribute has SOLD
Stunning 1969 Chevrolet Camaro for sale from San Francisco Sports Cars with only 67k miles. This Camaro SS tribute resto rod is decked out in Hugger orange with houndstooth interior. This special Camaro has all of the best components, no expense was spared as we have recent receipts for more than $32k.
This is a frame up build which includes the following:
- G.M. LS6 engine (new)
- G.M. 4L65E transmission (new)
- Motor mounts
- Alternator, belts, and pulleys
- Optima battery
- Starter motor
- Ground straps, battery tray
- Spark plugs and wires
- Engine computer and harness
- Throttle body
- Mass air flow sensor
- Harmonic balancer
- Water pump
- Stainless gas tank with LS1 fuel pump
- Power steering pump and reservoir
- Street & performance "Jet Hot" coated headers
- Magnaflow stainless exhaust system
- Detroit Speed upper and lower control arms
- KYB shocks
- Suspension bushings
- Power windows front and rear
- Balanced drive shaft with new yoke
- H4 headlights
- Lokar throttle cable, bracket, and bolts
- American Racing torq thrust rims 16x7 front 16x8 rear
- BF Goodrich sport 225/55/16 front 245/50/16 rear
- Wheel lug kit
The LS6 puts out 400hp+ and the 4L65E is perfectly mated with 4 speeds and shift kit, coupled with the quick ratio steering and performance exhaust, this California Camaro SS is sweet!
Asking $40,000 ono
Trade ins gladly considered, financing available with approval of credit. This amazing muscle car is for sale locally so may sell at any time.
Take a look at the detailed photo galleries where you will find an additional 110 pictures as well as videos following these initial 51 photos.
San Francisco Sports Cars
191 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070
If you have an exotic sports car or an entire collection to consign and are
anywhere in California, please consider San Francisco Sports Cars
Thank you for visiting!
1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS FEATURED PHOTOS:
click photo below - use right and left arrow keys to view pictures
CLICK A PHOTO GALLERY BELOW!