1957 Chevy 210
540ci big block w/ 600HP - Multiple Award Winner
This Stunning Chevy 210 has SOLD
1957 Chevy 210 for Sale in San Francisco California
Very special 1957 Chevy 210 pro-touring for sale from San Francisco Sports Cars. This amazing show car was built with no expenses spared, nothing but the best components everywhere you look.
- Sikkens paint on a laser straight, all steel, no rust, perfect body and chassis
- 540 cu inch big block powerplant making over 600 H.P.
- MSD 7AL2
- Edelbrock Victor Jr intake manifold
- Demon carb
- Meziere water pump
- Hurst shifter and linkage
- K & N filters
- All Star Performance radiator
- Willwood brakes
- Jerico transmission
- Line lock
- Mini tubbed in rear with back seat still functional
- Custom headers
- Mandrel bent 4" exhaust
- Fuel cell
- E/T rims with Mickey Thompson drag radials
- Full compliment of Autometer gauges
It just keeps going! This car has been a show car since being built 4-5 years ago and has numerous awards/trophies for evidence of her quality. Please call if any questions, we will do our best to help you understand this incredible car.
Asking market correct $79,995 obo, trade ins gladly considered. Leasing and finance options are available.
Take a look at the detailed photo gallery where you will find an additional 43 pictures following the initial 25 photo slide show.
San Francisco Sports Cars
191 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070
If you have an exotic sports car or an entire collection to consign and are anywhere in California, please consider San Francisco Sports Cars
Thank you for visiting!
1957 CHEVY 210 FEATURED PHOTOS:
click photo below - use right and left arrow keys to view pictures
CLICK A PHOTO GALLERY BELOW!